Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 16 November 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Pagan Blog Project 2013 K Is For Kleidouchos
Kleidouchos is one of the many titles given to the Goddess Hekate/Hecate. It means Key bearer. Hecate is said to hold the keys to the underworld, the keys to hidden mysteries and the keys to unlock the secret knowledge. The term is also used in reference to the priest who hold the keys to her temples.In this modern age of social media I see all of the followers of Hecate to be these key bearers. We all hold the key to information and can help guide others to learn about the Goddess. On my key ring I have decided to share keys to locate resources about the Goddess.My first key is to our annual event that occurs this weekend. (Rite of Her Sacred Fires) There is a group set up on Facebook with members who have planned rituals around the full moon to honor the Goddess Hecate.My second key is to my web shrine to the Goddess Hecate. Here I list some of my favorite videos, publications and a prayer I wrote to the Goddess.My third key is to a playlistcreated by Sorita D'Estewhich lists various groups preforming the Rite of Sacred Fires.To me, these will help open the doors and unlock many of the mysteries around the Goddess. She is much more than a representation of the Crone aspect of the triple goddess. She is an ancient Goddess with a life that precedes modern Wicca. She is a light bringer, a holder of knowledge and a deliverer of justice. The video below is an introduction and a FAQ around The Rite of Her Sacred Fires 2013. Namaste margin-bottom: 0in;">Sosanna)O(Read Confessions of a Modern Witch