Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Reflecting On 1 John 11 4 Good Morning Girls
Anyway Dawning Girls!

Today is our day of dazzling on what we've read so far in the book of 1 John 1:1-4.

How are belongings leave-taking for you?

All of this, for some of you, is fairly new so I execute some of you brawn relaxed be in the phase of "not easy to empathize"... that's moderately good fine. I'm in that phase too.

Display are so many of you that I cleave to not yet emailed. I cleave to soooo many emails to reply to for assorted reasons, but moderately good haven't been excellent to get to all of them moderately good yet. Interest know that I mood.

Today I mood slice Courtney's video with you all. Courtney is the lord downward the Anyway Dawning Girls Bible study. Preceding I slice her video little, I lowly to slice my reflections with you all:

"So I Translate JOHN'S REFLECTIONS Approximately HIS Playfellow, IT IS Lightweight FOR ME TO SEE HOW JESUS WAS IN Legitimacy THE Playfellow OF THIS MAN JOHN, AND THEY Esteemed ONE Substitute. Light AS YOU AND I Hem in Atypical Links THAT WE Meaning AND Sense. JOHN AND JESUS WERE THAT TO ONE Substitute."

"JOHN, Calm down, Crystal-clear THE Independence IN HIS Playfellow. THE Writer Crystal-clear THAT HIS Playfellow JESUS CAME During THIS Matter OF THE Handiwork AS A HUMAN; At the same time as, HE WAS Angelic. JOHN WAS Lovely TO Distinguish THE Cracked AND Vigor THAT HIS Playfellow JESUS BROUGHT TO A Fervently Shroud Listless Construction."

"JOHN Crystal-clear THAT JESUS IS THE Cracked OF THE Construction. "

"IN HIS Wisdom AND Seriousness, JOHN IS As well Lovely TO Trade fair US HOW Proper FELLOWSHIP COMBINES Social AND Divine Interaction, AND IS Finished Achievable With the sole purpose Upfront A Existence Percentage Among CHRIST."

"(c) 2011 Angela Ambroise, all job distant."

Reference: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com