Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 30 December 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
An Amulet I Have Never Dreamt Of Having Another Happy Person
"Dear Bro Nayan,"

"This Somdej Toh amulet has brought me immense happiness. I feel so"happy and light-hearted to have It. Upon the thought of having It,"even before reaching my hands, had already brought me tons of"happiness. I felt my mindfulness and wisdom grew stronger. Needless to"say, miracles happen when I first wore it. While throngs of drivers"were waiting for an empty parking space in a congested car park, I"find it unbelievable to be given a slot, not long after I went into"the car park when a car left in front of where I was waiting. While"visitors were waiting for an empty table at a caf'e, I was blessed to"be given the most comfortable seat everyone had ever wanted, when I"just entered the caf'e. I even dreamt of The Amulet in my dreams,"paying respect to the Amulet. Even when I decided to wear other"amulets for the day and leave Somdej Toh Amulet, I feel guilty. These"few examples are more than enough to prove the power of your Somdej"Toh amulet."

"Thank you for realizing a dream I have never dreamt of. Such a holy"and scared amulet made under the hands of Our Revered Somdej Toh is"indeed a treasure to be found under the deep sea of ocean in this"current era. Yet, you have managed to obtain It, while millions are"longing for It. Indeed, you have good Paramis to have managed to"obtain It and even more so, willing to share with others. This object"is a precious gem, alongside with our Three Triple Gems. You have"brought immense happiness to the people here and I'm sure the"happiness you have given, will return to you. I truly appreciate your"kindness."

"Thank you Bro."

"Sincerely,"Lim"

ITEM SOLD. EMAIL REGARD THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE REPLY.

"HOME PAGE"

http://goodamulets.blogspot.com/

CONTACT : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

HAPPY BUYERS TESTIMONIALS


https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html"=& armrs=1& from=& ipg=">