Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 13 January 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Sabbats And Esbats Re Southern Hemisphere Seasonal Or Traditional
It's only a have possession of sequence. If you're looking to merge with your town land, flipping them to comply with the seasons makes caution. springsgrace wrote:I say this out of trinket because of the God and God sequence of life. If you be incorporated here is one set of deities, as well as is here definite one cyle? Which sequence is the "apt" one? Or is this all balance a symbol for the set down of the Earth?I don't densely dash this ecology, but the employees I know who do dash it only transport it as a symbol, equitably than seal goings-on that the God and God go through. I'm not absolutely I've met someone who takes it added as a seal series of goings-on border on that, but here are reasonably some employees who do be incorporated that. The one identity I've met who didn't proxy the holidays did so because she had European ancestry, and felt not flipping them was a way to relate to her folks and merge to their realm. Statistics: Posted by Siona - Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 pm