Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 3 February 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Spells Do I Use Magick And Why I Keep It Secret
I came out of, or at least out the rest of the closet, to one of my good friends and the first question I was asked was, 'can you change my eye color?'. Now i have no problem doing simple vanity spells but I also am not going to invoke the Goddess and God help to do something that contacts can do to simple satisfy one's curiosity. I do practice with magick, primarily to hone my own energy. I don't like to do spells for many things that can be done with my physical actions, such as, keeping the house clean, keeping my fiance/lover interested or getting my 4 yr old to be still and listen. Magick, spells, and all energy workings are serious things. The threefold law, which not all practising witches follow, states that whatever you put out (positive or negative) will come back to you three fold. So suffice to say, I am very particular about what I do and focus strongly on knowing what I am doing. So when I decide to do any type of magickal workings, I take the necessary actions not to have anything backfire (at least as much as I can control). The most recent spells I have done was to help loose weight; help me and fiance' financially increase; and keep all negativity out of our home.So if I do spells and use magick, why do I keep it under wraps? That has several answers. The first being that I am not anyones 'genie'. I am not going to use magick or get on the Diety's bad side to make your life easier especially since i cant guarrantee that you wont do something that will negate the results. The second, telling a spells loses its power. Telling what your wish/spell is can allow people to put negative influences into your spell. The third, that if the people around you werent part of te ritual or spellwork, it's really none of their concern to know what you're doing behind closed doors (or woods)Please no spell/ritual begging! I will probably come back later and add some simple rituals and spells I do for those interested in controlling energy, but that is all.Love&&Blessings'Mrs. Ebonee

Credit: religion-events.blogspot.com