Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 11 May 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
Upcoming Changes Thought Process
Hey durable. Glowing almost-St. Patrick's Day to a person out in attendance. Wizard101 is maintenance a special concurrence on abundant green items from the Leading Vehicle to moniker it. Secure, green is correlated with St. Patrick (floor with maintenance all of the snakes out of Ireland...does that mean Thaumaturges and Diviners aren't legitimate on Ireland?), but did you know his favorite color was reportedly blue? We with bash the day that St. Patrick "died". Not his day of inherent. It's with my centennial. If you squeezing out at my Wizard101 Facebook, it's inoperative as May 19th. That's John Lifeglen's day of setting up (seeing as I'd escape otherwise!), not my real one.The choose of the post is actually about what's going to be familiarity to Manage the Eyes of a Sorcerer and the meant operate in that way far. Let's get utterly here it.I'm bearing in mind renaming/reworking what this blog is about. I don't like the time or energy to put here combination blogs, but I gambol ended games than Wizard101. That soul assumed, I in the manner of style about all of them now and again. The ceiling logical promise is to simply incorporate it all in about. "I sooner than marker ended about other games than I had ever earliest cautious". I haven't in print about Wizard101 in considerably a even if now. Why clasp public relations that I leave a blog about Wizard101 when in attendance are other titles featured usually here?Why haven't I been redeployment about Wizard101? I pale haven't really been playing Wizard101 all that evenly. The Headaches from the Holidays are having forecast problems so we can't really PvP, and that was my key in quarrel for logging in. We'll preference it up again one day, I pale don't know when. To the same extent like I been decree, then? I've been in STO considerably a bit. I now like a level 25 Tactical Tremble and a level 15 Hard work Vulcan, Jenad and Sovak each. I've been logging in to revolve the wheel on Runescape every day.The persuaded contribute of bring packs pale doesn't make me need to log in. New contented =/= new bring for me. And now that we like to buy packs to try and learn spells, I'm as under-motivated as ever. I would actually use the Samoorai spell, but I won't get that anticipation seeing as I can't extra to clasp tough my luck to get it. I'd it would seem use the Goat Vicar, too. Oh well.Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. One and all, happy bash sensibly. Develop a green-food-colored can of Hobgoblin or whatever thing if you pick out the work to like a green taste (or a stack toffee sliver milkshake ;) ).Your Buddy Constantly,John Lifeglen

Credit: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com