Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 3 May 2013

Posted       Edit Entry
The Prayer Room
12/25/12We must know in our hearts that, we are blessed to have each other and that our Creator is always listening and watching us. We must never have WARS. In the new Earth, We all listen to our hearts and to each other. In the new Earth, The CREATOR re-constructs the Watch Tower. We all speak 1 Language, The Language of Unity, Love, Compassion, Forgiveness and Understanding....Welcome to the future of the NEW EARTH.2011 World Day of Peace represents an accomplishment of a "path to peace" which our Creator has appointed Benedict XVI to leadcabletow - Spread the love and peace worldnick mktgtutor: When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.YungMurphLBW: Love...Live..Life God Bless!irajdeep: If we're to teach real peace in this world But Gather The Seeds Of The Good Tree And Keep Them Safe In My Barn." After The Harvest Our CREATOR Blessed The Shepherd With Another Son And Said To Him "many Servants Will Come To The Gates Of Your Field, But Few Will Be Allowed To Enter."Mary March 2, 2010 at 1:20 amI am in a bad situation right now. My husband wants out even though he says that I am a good wife. I can't make him love me, but I knowt hat you can. God this is so hard for me, I know that you have a purpose for everything, but my heart is so heavy. God God are you listening? Please help me Lord. I need you Now now now, please. My heart and my mind is lost. My entire family is gone my Lord and it hurts so so so so much, Bless the rest of my family in Haiti, My family there is safe keep them safe Lord, please this is all so hard for me my Lord.Timi February 22, 2010 at 4:49 pmGod, please help my exhusband to got job, we are in the very bad situation, I am a full time student, and I have a three year old boy, we are living day by day, please Lord, please give job to my exhusband. I am so scared, I try to be positiv, but its so hard. Please God show me the way, help me to ger through this, and turn that person heart for me who is in my life since last May. Thank you Jessus, amen.Maria February 21, 2010 at 8:39 pmDear god, I know there is people out there alot worse off then me. Also you might find me lazy.I just haven't got that push in me and I really wish I did. I can be awful shy at times and even more so theses days because I've been alone for a while now and I really wish something happened in my life that got me out of this huge bubble I'm in. Do you think I'm smart god because every time I think about what I wanna do in life, I second guess myself and think I can't do that I'm not smart enough my spellings can be poorly at times and I gate Reading out loud. I'm not sure what the topic of my prayer is all I know is I'm alone inside,I'm so lost and I kinda need your help and I feel so selfish because there's so much bad stuff happening out the in this world. Maybe I'm the lucky one. Maybe this is your goal for me. It's just being alone ain't so great. I kinda want a life, a family of my own and the happiness in me again before I loose myself. Just want to say I know I don't go to church as much as I should. I just want to let you know I still and always will love you xxxPatricia February 21, 2010 at 1:21 pmLord hear my prayer, I need you more than ever. My heart is heavy and fit to break. I am carrying a heavy load and you are my salvation. Lord hear my prayerTee February 21, 2010 at 1:19 pmThank u Lord 4 waking me up this morning. Peace and Love to Everyone,Amengitika February 20, 2010 at 1:46 amDear Lord,You know all the troubles of my heart and life.You know the debt that papa has taken is troubling the entire family,and we see no way out,help us lord only you alone can help us out of this situation.I look up to u lord i only look up to u for help.Sandy February 19, 2010 at 9:13 pmPlease pray for me as I look for a job that provides a good family balance and great salary.Nicole February 18, 2010 at 9:03 pmI am so lost at this point in my life. I am 26, a single mom of 3 kids, out of a job, in school full time, and I just need help! I feel so lost, and don't even know what I want out of life. I really just need to get through these hard times, and need some direction. It is hard to find a job, and pay the bills with no support. As far as finding someone to love, so far no one is worthy of my love, if they can't love my kids too. My ex-husband has nothing to do with my kids, and as a mom I just can't understand how someone can walk away. I am so lost, please help me.Erika February 18, 2010 at 8:35 pmGod please help me. I am only 20 years old, and I am terrified because I still remain uncertain of how to raise my younger siblings. Please help me be selfless and provide them with everything that I can. I don't know if I am doing it the way that you want me to. I am so exhausted from school. It is wearing me thin. I am taking too many classes to try and get finished, and I need you to give me strength to keep going even though I feel like I can't. I feel so afraid and so lonely, and I desperately need you to comfort me. I need you God. Please help me live like you want me to live. Help me forgive my parents for leaving us and putting me in this situation in the first place. You have always been so good to me. I am so tired, and I feel like giving up. Please God...help me keep going.Eddy February 17, 2010 at 5:43 pmmy prayer is for my son, I want Lord Jesus to help him feel better. He is always sad and depressed and not happy and always scared of something. I pray in the name of Jesus to solve his problems and make him happy. I really feel sad when I see him unhappy. Please pray for him.prashant February 17, 2010 at 5:07 ami want to get marriedjane February 16, 2010 at 7:03 pmI pray for the Lord to search Marks heart and if it be Gods will that he bring Mark and I back together. I trust the Lord and know that his answers are always good and perfect.Lost in emotions February 16, 2010 at 5:06 pmI am feeling really low right now and I need the Creator of Heaven and earth to come and help my situation because I am lost in emotions. I need my man to come home because my daughter and I miss him dearly. It has been hard to eat and sleep and on top of this, we are cry a lot. Sometimes, I feel like the Lord hears me, but don't want to answer me and this makes me really sad. Please Lord I need you now more than ever.Ghay February 16, 2010 at 7:27 amDear Lord,I don't know what I'm going to do now. We have our financial problem. My husband and I are both jobless. We don't know what will happen next. Please Lord, help us to find a new job for the future of our family. Please let my father free from cancer cell. Give us more strength oh God. Please help us to fulfill all our dreams. Be with us Lord so we can handle all the trials in our life now. Thank You so much for everything!BRENDA February 16, 2010 at 3:47 ammy prayer is I need prayer to be strong and I need my self confidence back. Self Control. Pray for Aaron in Maryland I pray he find good people. I pray he find understanding people as he journey his way thru life. Pray for both of my twins. I pray that my husband and I can get along and he get a change of heart. thank you and lot of love and blessingsdonna February 15, 2010 at 2:34 pmDear Lord, my heavenly fatherI need your hellp, support and guidance, my husband has filed for divorce, he says he no longer loves me, hasnt for years and wants to leave me and our daughter. Lord I know you have a plan for my life but my heart is so heavy and my eyes full of tears I cant see it. Please help me to give all my pain and suffering to you so you can guide me and Lord please, if it be your will please bring my husband back and if it is not your will please give me the strength to accept your plan amen Your Child (please dont leave me alone I need you)janis February 13, 2010 at 4:05 pmplease help me, i am so alone, i ned a job but i still want to stay home with my grandkids, but i am going crazy.....................................help..........i need to make up for all the money i have wasted in the past years, please help me i want to do it all but i am so tired, god answer my prayershawn February 12, 2010 at 3:34 pmmy prayer is for me that god will take totally contorl over my life so i can love me better and change for the goodshawn February 12, 2010 at 3:32 pmmy prayer is for me gegrawn allison to give my life heart and soul, mind, totally over to god and may he give me direction in my life so i can be a better person and husband so i can turn for my wicked ways thanksA.M.A. February 12, 2010 at 3:22 pmI am a creation of our CREATOR. CREATOR in the paradise of eternal life - your name is the most powerful - may your procedures become law here as they are there - bless us with the wisdom to observe the teachings of your messengers - bless us with the gifts of life - for you are our creator and we your creation - to you I vow obedience. carolyn March 12, 2010 at 9:06 pmI do feel as if the world is passing me by.Most my friends have someone an Im,a single mom.To day is my brithday an my mom has colon cancer its more than I think,I can handle 2 top things all off a man i wuz married 2 at a young age tells me he needs me an its almost 10;00p.m. at night havent heard from,him so guess he went bk,2 his wife dont know.Im over weight right now an Im haven trouble even liken myself.my health is not the greatest just last Mar.i had blood clots in my lungs.Im only 39yrs old.an dont feel good most the time.I ask that U agree with me that in all theses areas in my,life get better in Jesus name.andy March 12, 2010 at 6:49 ami'm jobless hence facing a financial crisis.i pray to the lord to give me a job.i need finances to buy a house and to meet my family's needs.most importantly i pray to the lord for salvation and deliverance coz i'm a sinner.D March 7, 2010 at 9:06 pmDear LordI too make so many mistakes it is not funny anymore. I have to grow up at my age, as I don't have that many years left to make it right. Please lead me and find a way out of another of my bright ideas. Dear Lord, I would like to live the rest of my life with you leading me rather than trusting other men to do so for me. I will try to do the right thing o Lord hear me.Anna February 27, 2010 at 9:47 pmDear God,Please help me get accepted into law school. I know I must keep my trust in You and Your way. I have never wanted anything so badly in my entire life. Please let me achieve my goal. I want to contribute to the world and I feel that law school is the way to live up to my potential. I have often not trusted You with decisions and have had anxiety about my future. I know You have a plan for me. Please help me see the plan soon. I am begging You Lord, please let my acceptance come soon. I know it pains my parents to see what has happened to me in the past few months. I want to make them proud. Please bless my family for all their support and help me be a better daugher and sister. Thank You so much for all of Your blessings.In the Lord's Name I pray.AmenGee February 27, 2010 at 9:38 amDear heavanly farther,I praise your name for knowing that I can call on you for help. LORD forgive me for my sins,sin that create storms in my life. I have sin by putting my trust in a friend,which has desipoint me.LORD,i bind the devil at my work place by acknoweleging that I have sin, knowing that you have forging me.I pray for Nats and ask you lord to guid her,help her not to missuse people as with me. I forgive her as you have forgive me also. Today I know only to put my trust in GOD. I call upon you to distroy satans call for taking my own life,lord I want you to open my hard and invide you in my live today. Thank you for the wonderfull family that i have and I am asking to protect us, from satans claws.Give me the understanding to withstand the satan and earth temptations. In JESUS name I pray. AmenErin February 26, 2010 at 6:05 pmMy mother has recently lost her jobs do to lay-offs and the stress is getting to her and the entire family. We may lose our home if she can't find one soon and things are getting harder and harder. Please God, help my mother find the job she needs and let her keep it for once. Thank you, amen.mary February 26, 2010 at 5:28 pmplease pray that my tooth will be saved and i will not have to have it pulled out, my office visit is tommorow and if they pull this tooth it will mean me wearing a denture because it hold the bridge and i also have gum deseae, i have survive cancer diabetes and this scares me so i pray they can save my toothlance February 25, 2010 at 9:04 pmLord please help me do your will. It seems like I am making mistake after mistake. I need your help because I can not do it by myself. I need your help when i'm faced with decisions to do right or wrong because with out your help I normally make the wrong decision. Also I am going to college next year and if it's your will please let me be able to get into Indiana Bible College, I really think that would help me in following your word.Phillip February 25, 2010 at 10:05 amLord, my relationship has just ended and I am devestated. Its not that we don't love each other, as we both do very much but that she can not handle the guilt of how we originally got together. Yet Lord we both have an amazing and deep love which goes so deep on many levels, and before each other we both have had very difficult and troubled lives. I am pleading with you Lord to help us get through this and to restore our love and to enable us to put you firmly in the middle of our relationship. so that we can both start afresh.Robert February 25, 2010 at 2:06 amDear Lord in heaven I pray to you this morningLord forgive me of my sins, watch over me protect me FatherLord this morning my wife and I go to court, Father you know the heart of the man we are against, you know his personality and violent behavior. I ask for a victory through you Father. Lord I pray that the amicus attorney does not get her way in court, Father I pray that this case will be dropped all together. Lord our finances cant handle this abusive law suit brought by Alan. Lord, the children remain safe as long as Alan is kept in supervised visits with them. Lord I pray for your divine intervetion that you touch the judge, that the judge does not rule in favor of this dangerous man. Lord I pray for a hedge of protection around all of us around our home and our attorney, I pray Father that you give our attorney the power to win.In The Lords Name I Pray AMENJesus December 24, 0000 at 12:00 amFather in heaven, I ask for no inhumanity on Earth.

Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com