Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 21 April 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Paranormal Excuses
It seems the paranormal excuses are often quite funny, especially when they come from paranormal teams. Shall we look at a few? Please add some of the humorous ones you have heard.

Sure it was cold out but that wasn't breath as we do not let our investigators breath on investigations.

These orbs cannot be dust because the homeowner is a clean freak.

It cannot be an insect because insects do not glow like that it must be a fairy or an angel.

If you look at this picture of trees and zoom in 200 times you can make out spirits.

I study all the radio stations in my area to see what words they use. So if I get a word on my shack hack they do not use like names and the word no i know its from the other side.

There were twenty of us in the room performing a seance, the evps were amazing.

I did an evp session in the factory parking lot as work was letting out, lots of amazing captures.

I do not want to understand how a camera works, i am a paranormal investigator.

This isn't an app I had it validated by another paranormal team.

We captured the holy grail of ghost pictures, mean while its shown to be the bachelor grove ghost and an app.

This isn't an app as my children would never be dishonest with me.

"How about some of the claims of ways to determine if your home is haunted?

This is a new one to me. Place a raw egg on the north side of a room on an altar or fireplace mantel, if the egg cracks its a sign your home is haunted. I guess we can conduct a large scale test on easter.

A rotten smell in your home is a sign of demons. (its also a sign of a bad thermocouple in your hot water heater.) Or a gassy spouse?

Credit: spellscasting.blogspot.com