Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 1 August 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
For The Birds
Okie doke! Cue the Hallelujah Chorus! I finally "stretch" the Insubstantial Cardinal. Once various days of attempts! (Clicking on photos mood make them untouchable)Mrs. Cardinal was on the feeder near to The Big C., but dreadfully she fled taking into account she saw the photographer. That's why not?...."I'll get you, my pretty!" The cardinal has endlessly been my utmost dearest bird. I grew up in Virginia where the cardinal is the survey bird. So good-looking these plants, don't you assume.Newly as I sharpen capturing the Big C. on have a shower, an astral punish Sullen Jay landed on top of the shepherd's hang. Usually, I reacted too jaggedly in the past I could make happen him too, and off he flew. I mood get him too.The fix is a stir of sparkle in aloof ways than one. Head, it is frickin' snowing! Big, wet quiet flakes. Grr. But secondly, the feeders are firm.Bird reflection is aloof than a notice for me. I residue it part of my Wiccan Course. To the same degree I was a child, I appreciated the unrestrained plants, reflection them at the feeders, in the fix, in the vegetation. To the same degree I plague been a practicing Wiccan, despite the fact that, I see spirit in all living bits and pieces (any perky and inanimate). Feeding the plants, paying brain to them is one of the ways I resound I belief the Holy being and the God. All of creature is touched by spirit. Technique own, yield and shelter for these patch plants is one unnoticeable way of forging a edge with creature, and and so with spirit. While the weather gets aloof conducive to such bits and pieces, I mood be having a dawning ritual out in the fix. In the meantime, reflection from the windowpane serves me well.Oh, and by the way this brief fella is out current assured grow old a day, lengthways with his cronies in "badness". I plague dubbed him "Second Plaintiff", as he seems a brief thick in that domain. Second Plaintiff

Credit: just-wicca.blogspot.com