Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 9 August 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
This Is What Witchschool Is A
This is what Witchschool is all about. The lessons are designed so you can study at your own pace. They help you take it one step at a time. If you feel the need for help, there are groups that you can join where you can discuss the lessons with other students and mentors. The lessons have the structure that is often needed to help a person keep their focus and follow an outlined course of study that gives one direction and guidance so you don't feel lost as to the next step.

I think that this Ning website is wonderful for social interaction among solitaries, but I feel that Witchschool and its First Degree lessons are being overlooked. Whether one decides to become a member of Correllian Tradition or its clergy or not (and membership in the tradition is not required for the lessons) it is the best Wiccan education that is offered online. If you want focus and guided instruction in an online classroom setting where you can study at your own pace, then Witchschool's classes are the best.

I am speaking from experience. Though I had studied for many years before Witchschool came online, I found the structure and direction I needed to attain confidence in my Wiccan and magickal practices as well as my degree levels in the Correllian Nativist Tradition of Wicca, at Witchschool. If you haven't already, I certainly hope you will give the First Degree lessons at Witchschool.com a try!

Blessed Be,

Rev. Theresa Helton (Moonraven)

2 Deg. Priestess, CNT

Faculty member, Witchschool.com

Witchschool mentor, retired