Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Integrity And Beyond 27
Greetings dear and wonderful readers.. All is well, better than well as a matter of fact..Our dear Goddess has blessed me today. I am at peace. I want to extend Full-Moon and Ostara Blessings to each of you. I decided to give meditation another go and was quite successful. Plus a ritual and cleansing of my home.. As many of you know I had gotten the pleasure of becoming one with another, well I was a old fool, I knew in my heart that it was a mistake.. Let's just say I tested the waters with dear Jacob and he failed miserably. Such as young lads can do. But I know in my heart that it was not meant to be..Good Luck and Blessings Jacob. I have resumed my meds and am trying to eat a little, gosh I have lost so much weight. Just a few more smokes and I will be truly free, I trust in Hecate for deliverance. There is magic in the air..Truly and truly, flowing from my feet and all throughout my body, what a wonderful feeling. I may have also told some of you about dear Carol..she was my home aide at one time (I am disabled you know) She is back, once again with dear Emerald and that makes for a very happy man. You see she also wants to be a witch.. She and I will be going out of town next Saturday for a Ostara Ritual. Spring is here, can you feel it, taste it, smell it.....Welcome it with all your being.

You all know, the dragon has spread much gloom and doom to his dear friends for a long time..Up and down, up and down, well I have vowed to make a dedication to meditation, to incorporate it into my daily life. Hey, it's what Witches do..I should have been doing it all along. I am eager to continue my studies and get my first degree initiation. Someday soon, hopefully. I only had one guesser for the song I put out to y'all, the answer was Tammy Wynette, Steel Guitar. I am tired now and must rest.. I am completely sapped.. Completely!..

A bit later now..Well a tad confused now.. I chatted with Jacob again tonight. We didn't say much. I suppose it was not fair for me to test him, turns out he passed after all. I sat in the sunshine for awhile tonight with my neighbors..Yes it is that time of year, time to start our outside get togethers. Have any of you ever had a wish that you wanted granted so very bad. I am here to tell you dreams come true if you wish hard and long enough.. I am a living miracle of the Goddess, she has spared and blessed me in so many, many ways. There's the possibility I have Aids now, since I have stopped my meds so very long ago.. Dear readers, those of you who are special in my life. Your prayers have not been forsaken. Hecate hears all. Emerald is coming back to life again. Indeed!As far as dear Jacob is concerned, if we become a couple..well then it was meant to be.. I have been empowered today. After I performed my ritual, something changed..It was diferrent..My feelings that is. There is a peacefulness within me, a light surrounds me. Good lord the weather is absolutely gorgeous now. I love the Earth and all that it holds. The beauty and majesty of it all.

Greetings, a new day is here, Not having a good day like yesterday.. Being bipolar stinks. UP and down, up and down..the never ending cycle. I have been quite today. Doing a bit of editing with my soon to be published book, adding pictures. Well it turned out to be a good day after all, I ventured outside and visited with a few of my neighbors on the patio. We decided to have a BBQ tomorrow. I stayed outside for about 4 hours, it was a lot of fun. We do that here. We congregate outside and bask in the sun. It's that time of year, time to start socializing. Carol (my aid) and I will be going to the Ostara Sabbatt this Saturday. It will be my first time to actually socialize with other Witches. I take that back, my second time. I went to a practice for a ritual a year or so ago.

Well yet another day..a night of no sleep. None at all, I decided to get up and forget about sleep, it's 5:30 in the morning and even with no sleep I am in the best of moods, looking forward to the BBQ today. I have a appointment with my HIV doctor today. I wish I had some recent lab work, it's been well over a month since I have had blood work done. Oh well, I'll have labs done when I return home. My rose bushes are starting to bud now. I have 4 bushes and I noticed 2 tiny buds yesterday. Last year they were absolutely breathtaking, so big and beautiful. I will be planting some transplants into pots next month. One year I spent 200 on plants. I'm a avid Gardner. I adore flowers. I have lived were I live now for almost six years. I want to move to the big city, Dallas, but can't seem to save money. Just finished meditating, it's so very, very relaxing. I suppose I've rambled enough..as we prepare for todays story, I have returned home. Very tired. I am so glad to be home. With that I will tell a tale..

4-4-09


7:20am

I have been awake since 5:30am. I am not sure what time I went to bed. Kevin put me to bed last night. He should be coming over in about 30 minutes to start our bible study. Colleen is laying on my lap, such a funny cat, she wont let me pet her, she's very angry with me for abandoning her. When I try to pet her she hisses at me. Boy, it feels so nice to be home, back in my own bed. I fell this morning, blast it all. I don't think I sprained anything, though my left foot (the one I had surgery on) hurts a little bit. I just tried to pet Colleen, boy did the sparks fly..HIss, hiss, hiss... I rather like getting up early in the mornings, it's very quite and peaceful. I have 9 more days with my Norton anti-virus. My dear friend Chris knows of a anti-virus that's free. I'll have to get the information from her in the next few days. My foot has started to hurt very bad and I'm a bit concerned. I am going to miss Church tomorrow. The nurse, the nurse will be getting here late, I told her as long as she is done by church time, but she said it would be late. My foot doesn't seem to be swelling. Perhaps it will be all right after all. I will still be calling mom 3-4 times a day. She worries about me. I dread seeing my phone bill, it will be outrageous. My wound looks good this morning. The crusty part was coming off at my shower and I picked at it and there is normal skin underneath. Mom is still in the hospital, I will have to pay attention to how Johnny B gets there, he is driving me there today. He is also taking me to see Dr. Lindsay Monday..and Jodi is taking me to Dr. Whatley on Tuesday..so many doctors. I don't think I will be going to the pain doctor anymore. I took to many pills yesterday and was passing out on the dining room chair. Kevin came by last night and found me asleep. I will have to use my walker for awhile..blast it all. I was doing so good at the hospital. I am going to have to ask David for that 15 he borrowed from me.

Well dear and precious reader I will close there. This is just a story about my life. I have got out of the habit of journaling as of late..bad me. I get a lot of comfort and relief from writing about my daily activities. The sun is in the horizon fixing to show it's power and majesty. I wish each of you a very blessed and peaceful day today.. Know that Emerald treasures and adores you..

Blessed Be

Dragon



Source: crafty-witch.blogspot.com