Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 13 September 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
And Again You Got It Twisted
"AND AGAIN YOU GOT IT TWISTED I DID NOT RECOMMEND THIS PERSON GO TO THEM JUST SOME OF THERE BOOKS HAVE THINGS THAT ANYONE IN THE CRAFT COULD LEARN FROM.":

You said that you took their mail order courses and that they are nice. If I were to tell someone asking advice that American Eagle jeans are nice, that would be a recommendation.

"I THINK YOUR YOUR IGNORANCE HAS CLOUDED YOUR JUDGEMENT. IN MY OPINION YOUR PREJUDICE HAS HELD YOU BACK. SPEAKING OF IGNORANCE YOU WOULD CONDEM AN ENTIRE FAITH FROM A FEW PEOPLE."

The few people I am speaking of are the ones who created the faith. Their values are the religion.

"I THINK YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN AND I WOULD START WITH AND IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL. BY ASSUMING EVERYONE WHO PRACTICE UNDER THEM IS IMMORAL. YOU'VE BROKEN ARE 1 RULE."

The rede is not a rule, it is a suggestion to Wiccans. You should probably learn more about that if you are going to teach,.

"AND PRESSING YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS ON THIS NEW PERSON IS PERPETUATING THE IGNORANCE AND PREJUDICE WE AS WICCANS I HAVE BEEN TRYNG TO GET AWAY FROM FOR CENTURIES."

1) Please cite where I am pushing my opinions. I was merely suggesting that people should do research.

2) Wicca has not been around for centuries, sorry.

3) I'm not Wiccan.

"I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE CRAFT A TRULY ORGANIZED RELIGION MY DREAM IS TO HAVE A PAGAN SEMINARY."

Wicca is not meant to be a organized religion like Christianity. There is no church and many like it that way.

"I AM LOOKING INTO WHAT I WILL NEED TO BE CONSIDERED AN ONLINE UNIVERSITY THIS IS NOT A FLY BY THE SEAT OF MY PANTS MOVE I AM VERY SERIOUS."

Seeing as there is no common rule on how people worship, I don't see this being a very legit school.

"THERE ARE JUST WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE WITCHES AND ITS GIVING ALL OF US A BAD NAME."

Oh, so you're calling me prejudice for disapproving of a group, but now you are deciding who really is a witch?

"THERE ARE TOO MANY DENOMINATIONS AND WE ARE WAY TOO UNORGANIZED THIS IS HOW PRECIOUS AND IGNORANCE IS SPREAD."

That is what makes Wicca beautiful. I'm sure many would agree.

Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com