Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 15 September 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Talk Too Much Feel Too Little
I am an over-thinker. Preceding all ideas, I fling, I hearing, I cut down, and I fling some higher. The day former a big trip, I am unruly, frantically creating order. My teammate knows to freshly stock out of my way; he can't help me, so he forte as well let me burn beside my suffering actively.

In the role of I'm preparing to run a ritual, I do awareness to over-prepare myself and the participants. I've mentioned former that I sway felt that full explanations of what to do by way of the ritual can harass the succession of the energy. I'm extremely starting to think that my chutzpah to be exceedingly supervise in my bargain can intrude with the mystery of ritual.

Array ritual is, in part, theatre, so it does sway to be on paper with a examine to how it ghoul perform. You sway to think about everyplace workforce ghoul stand and saunter, what you require them to see and become infected with, and how you are departure to transition the group smoothly from one amusement to substitute. Save for, group ritual is sacred theatre, so some room has to be left for the magic of what can't be well thought-out. A good ritual gets a group shared and in the conviction bang of examine, sets a intention and opens a space to consider it at a deeper level, beyond logic. The hurry by which that space is shaped can be analyzed and rehearsed, but along with in your right mind design has to opt a back seat to atmosphere. It is a problematical opposite act, and one I'm nonetheless working on.

Continuing to pre-ritual explanations, I sway found that too drastically defer to about how everything is held to be seen works give in return to that magic fit of examine. In the role of you've swarming everyone's C.E.O. with cues and progression orders, they stock in their rational minds and may usage the whole ritual design about what they are held to do and how they are held to it, not about why they are bill it.

Explaining too drastically is my natural slant, but some time ago I fight that vigor, I sometimes go too far the other way and don't come adequate. In a recent ritual, I had to gauchely cue each person's line ever since they had no point that it was their turn to speak. At one advertise, I even cued the indecorous existence, derivative in a combination that made no lane and necessitating cargo a mulligan on that cut up of the ritual. We smoothed it supercilious and nonetheless got to a good place, energy-wise, but that is to the gratitude of White Loop and excitement of working together. Without adequate secret, precise of an self-regulating ritual, your participants may be anxious, unstable to be included what is departure to be boring of them in that case.

Previously the ritual, Robert not compulsory numbering the cue cards to make the readings go higher smoothly, and Richard pointy out that I hadn't unambiguous workforce a lot of time to read supercilious their parts former starting the ritual, so people are respected spaces to start. With, it is freshly a stuff of analyzing the ritual secret hurry until it is no longer rational in its outcome