Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 10 November 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Spell Kits Bottle Spells Vinegar Bottles And Honey Jars In Hoodoo Re General Vinegar Jar Questions And Answers
the vinegar jar just exploded with a pea size of glass flew out to the other side of the room as I was shaking it. I know this could be just gas leading to the explosion or it could mean good/bad sign of the work I was doing. Regardless, I read through this http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

and was wondering if the deployment ways listed here apply to a broken jar...I would like to keep the "work" working.. but should 1 dump out the inside stuff or bury the whole jar?

On a side note, I started two black candles spell work last night (moving one away from each other with LM break up oil and powder) this could mean this work is overtaking the vinegar jar.. I am not going to over think but I will redo a new vinegar jar.....

Thank you all...

Statistics: Posted by singskyle - Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 pm