Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 23 January 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
Liberal Mystics And Charismatics
This was brought up in other thread, but I remain so curious about topic that I bring it up in new thread.

Stereotypical liberal christian mixes classic christianity with scientific world view, but it seems to be that there are christians who reject fundamentalist biblicism and world view, but still hold beliefs of active supernatural side of christian religion.

So, if there is anyone who identiefs as charismatic/mystic + liberal christian, want to share some light on your world view?

I personally feel that kind of theoretical mix is very open for becoming syncretism in far larger sense than intended. Any thoughts on this?

To make clear what my motives are: I'm not intending to critisize it, rather I'm very interested of how its theoretically explained because charismatic christianity without fundamentalism - version sounds for me like ideal version of christianity.

Credit: asatru-religion.blogspot.com