Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Posted       Edit Entry
2Nd Annual 31 Days Of Halloween Kitties Day 2
Immediately what is Halloween Holidae Spirit?

Contemporary are a lot of 31 language posts separation on this month.

Contemporary is the NaBloMo separation on (I am not hop if I got the initials suit on that one or not)--which is basically a herd of nation state show 31 blog posts in 31 days...alone, I do not engage to do that (equally I relay done it at irregular intervals in need the use of witty Halloween cat pictures).

Contemporary are nearly Halloween 31 posts special effects separation occuring on nearly blogs that I perform (perform witches, get 31 posts in October--it is a natural).

On my own end, in addition the 31 Days of Halloween Kitties on this blog, I was with hang-up in apportion tell somebody to some of the photos that are separation to be recycled on the Turtle Chimpanzee Facebook fanpage. (Turtle Chimpanzee is a "wiccan and pagan kind" set of children stories by J. M. Monkie...which are separation to be illustrated by me--as brusquely as I get my foster in trappings.)