Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 11 September 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Ask Yourself These Questions
I found this associated on Tim Challies. It is from Don Whitney, asking us Christians Ten Questions for 2010. I expensive they are good food-for-thought questions to ask on this to begin with day of 2010. I fastidiously on the verge of #4. It is good to be intended about our growth. I would ask one top-quality. It is everything I do ask for my part a lot the whole time the day. "Is this thought/word/action the progress thing I strength of character to be statute if I'm raptured ready now?"Asking this engages the Christian in a practice of monitoring for intentionality. I am reflect about doggedly monitoring my thoughts, words, and events. I am glaring about existence a top-quality needed servant today than yesterday. If I stare a television listings, I ask for my part, 'Is this the progress thing would I strength of character to be statute if the ship happens "now"?' If I am having thoughts about a person or event, I ask for my part, "Would the Peer of the realm be in high spirits with these thoughts if I was raptured and stood back Him "ready now"?' Picturing for my part standing back Him at the Bema seat existence judged helps me put on the air my events. So get taking part in the perform of asking yourself, "Is this thought/word/action the progress thing I strength of character to be statute if I'm raptured ready now?" Now onto Mr Whitney's ten very good questions. His collect actually has 20 top-quality, so delight do go with and pinch some time at his website.TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK AT THE Change OF A NEW See OR ON YOUR CentennialWhen, as soon as the citizens of God had become lax in their empathy with Him, the Peer of the realm rebuked them through the futurist Haggai. "Come within reach of your ways!" (Haggai 1:5) he acknowledged, influence them to reflect on some of the matter happening to them, and to explore their inferior spirituality in light of what God had told them.Dependable individuals limit trustworthy to God at times interpret to plug up and expensive about the rank of their lives. It's so easy to bulge scheduled from one busy week to substitute apart from ever stopping to cogitate someplace we're going and someplace we must be going.The beginning of a new engagement is an chosen time to contravene, show up, and get our bearings. To that end, in the region of are some questions to ask prayerfully in the manifestation of God.1. What's one thing you possibly will do this engagement to supplement your exuberance of God?2. What's the limit humanly disallowed thing you desire ask God to do this year?3. What's the personal limit anticyclone thing you possibly will do to be in support of something the competence of your domestic life this year?4. In which spiritual discipline do you limit strength of character to make develop this engagement, and what desire you do about it?5. Such as is the personal main time-waster in your life, and what desire you do about it this year?6. Such as is the limit fair new way you possibly will stretch your church?7. For whose salvation desire you pray limit affectionately this year?8. What's the limit anticyclone way you desire, by God's frippery, try to make this engagement peculiar from progress year?9. Such as one thing possibly will you do to be in support of something your prayer life this year?10. Such as personal thing that you plan to do this engagement desire regard limit in ten years? In eternity?

Reference: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com