Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
General Questions About Wicca And Magick Continuation Of Candle Spell Through Eclipse
Question: I cannot find the answer to this anywhere online! I have been doing a spell involving different candles representing different aspects of my life. I started this spell with the proper anointment on the lunar eclipse but it was too windy, so continued it again on the next lunar eclipse (2 in a row, how lucky!) And could not finish it because apparently the candles took forever to burn down! So I am waiting for the next fullmoon to continue, as I am hoping the eclipses would have only added to the strength. However, I am afraid someone has touched my tools. My question is, Should I annoint the candles an tools again? I am afraid annointing would cleanse it of all the work and magick put into it before. Please give your opinion or any answers are appreciated. Thank you!

Statistics: Posted by missterious - Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 am