Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 6 September 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
Seven Shamanic Levels Of Consciousness
by Dirk GillabelAlthough formerly only known by shamans, I present this knowledge now to spiritual seekers and for the benefit of mankind. In 1989 I met a Hungarian Shaman, Joska Soos, in Antwerp, Belgium, who helped people with his private "shamanizations" and classes. Over the years I learned a lot, with new information about shamanism I had never read about in any literature. Among it was the system of seven levels of consciousness. Although he did not talk that much about it, it seemed such a useful system to me that I went further into it myself. I began to understand that some of my spiritual experiences in my past corresponded with those levels of consciousness. Furthermore I began to see parallels to the experiences of other shamans and spiritual seekers. Most religious, esoteric, or other doctrines know about certain levels but not the others, or emphasize only one level. In this book I present you with all seven levels of consciousness which are all inseparably linked together into one whole system of human experience, and it is open to everyone. The book is written in the form of lectures, explaining in depth what each level is about and how you can experience them. Table of Contents Introduction 1. Personal Consciousness 2. Mankind Consciousness 3. Amphibious Consciousness 4. Spherical Consciousness 5. Crystal Consciousness 6. Light Consciousness 7. Sound Consciousness The Wheels of Consciousness http://www.soul-guidance.com/housthesun/sevenlevels.htmLET LIVE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE