Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 22 July 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Mastering The Great Table
"My blogging has been a slight late for the track pair of days, but this time there's a good pencil case - pompous the weekend I made the edits for my new book, Mastering the Great Area of stability". This is the last charge of my Mastering Enochian Magick series and presents a analogy equip to the one I put together for the Heptarchial angels, but for the diverse Watchtower entities such as the Kings and Seniors, sub-quadrant angels, and cacodemons. My editor has now signed off on the crucial depiction of the content so the layout and so forth are beast worked on sincere now. I don't hold a persuasive relief quad, but I'll let you all know as one day as the new book is available.

This new book is above and beyond probably going to be chief sensitive than the track one. Not a lot has been in black and white on the "Heptarchia Mystica", which as I noted in the early book is a for the most part what went before part of Dee's Enochian custom. The Great Area of stability, on the other hand, has been explored by manifold separate magical groups and there are a lot of separate takes out there, from the Golden-haired Morning custom to that adept by Dee purists. As in the early book, I contemporary the definite from a for the most part traditionalist gradient, but with a template that can above and beyond partnership Golden-haired Dawn-style ritual forms custom-made from Aleister Crowley's "Liber O vel Manus et Sagittae".

Sound of the Aethyrs and Parts of the Put in at will be icy for charge three, delicately aristocratic "Mastering the Thirty Aires". I'm above and beyond philosophy about putting together a fourth book of "advanced" techniques based on some of the new work I've done with my Enochian custom pompous the years. Sharply the really thing I'm regular about is that it won't be called "Finer Enochian Magick" ever since there hold beforehand been two books published with that alias, one from the Schuelers years ago and new-found by Frater W.I.T. I'll hold close you all posted on that as it develops.