Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 17 October 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
I Found Myself Lucid Dream Without My Will
My name is Bilal and I am from Pakistan, when I have my first obe it was simple, the first time when I heard about astral projection I was skeptic about it but to feed the needs of my curiosity that day spend searching all the stuff which I could find on the internet, that night I was tired and feeling dizzy so I went to sleep, but I couldn't, I counld not quiet my mind because that all day searching was running in my brain, any way I didn't know when I fall asleep and I dream't that I am sitting in front of my computer and searching astral projection articles, but the words were very distorted and were not readable I said to my self that this didn't happened to me in the morning then I suddenly realized that I went to sleep and must have been dreaming since as soon as this thought entered in my mind I started floating in my dream.

I became lucid then without my will I opened my eyes and I was still floating on the top of my body, I was shocked and afraid, terrified what is happening, besides all that reading but the experience was so amazing but terrifying that I forgot to think, when my vision cleared I saw my self on the bed with my eyes closed, I knew what was happening to me I was astral projecting this made me so excited that I opened my eyes and found my self back in the body I kept starring at the ceiling for sometime were i was floating.

The feeling is un explainable I astral project unconsciously form a lucid dream then became aware of it, there is nothing to tell from my first obe because I did no exploration or any sightseeing but I did found something very useful, I found my switch, now every night I go to sleep with just one thought in mind that is astral projection, and when I start dreaming I became lucid because of the thought of astral projection and I found my self floating over my body!

But I couldn't wait to for the night to astral project so I stared to practicing the conscious astral projection techniques, I found a technique to raise my body's natural vibration in Steve's beginners guide to astral project, that magnetizing water technique, I did it for 6 days and i started feeling fuzzy sensation in my feet even when I am running walking or doing any sort of thing, when I give them a rest then those vibration take over my whole body in just 15 minutes then I just start floating upwards and have a perfect split, I have now traveled to the places where I always dreamed of, I went to Paris and I was standing on the top of Eiffel tower, one day I went to Disney land, which is the most memorable experience, every time i astral project then the next time projection becomes easier and easier, now i have such vivid projections that I almost forgot that I am without a body as that if I am actually present there physically. well thats my story of amazing journeys!

BY BILAL SARDAR


Tags: benefits akashic back yard trees positive benefits akashic body experiences proven flew yard trees neuroscience uncover cause potential power astral projection techniques astral projection ebook astral projection for beginners black magic hexes astral projection spells ritual magick