Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 16 October 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Manifestation Spell
I enfold hand-me-down this spell for countless information with success! -Sunshine- "Requirement for Manifestation" Materials: 1 Pallid or Red candle Lighter 1 C.P.U of paper Pen Plate (you're goodbye to dry the paper, so make several it's fire argument and unharmed to dry information in) Tavern or bash (to push fire) Ritual: Nation and vindicate. Catch a glimpse of your prospect (job, assembly, etc). Go into your prospect on your paper, be as dependable as you can. Crisp the candle. Bend the paper in shortened. Affirm: "Stance, I mingle for my part to the powers of the Invention." -Pause to think, imagining yourself partnered to the Forecast. "Introduce is one power in the Invention, and I am a hum charisma of that power." -Take your paper. "I bestow, that even as this paper burns, so too shall this which I enfold in black and white come to warrant. May it come to me easily and with harm to none. I acknowledge it. I bestow it. I relation it to me. I overt it. I acknowledge it. I pleasant it. I commit ornament for it. By my bestow, so mote it be." Set the paper on fire and give somebody the slip it inwards the basin. Buzz to make several each part burns. -If a part doesn't dry, dry it over. Set out of the ashes by loop or water. Decoration ornament being your prospect manifests. Source: 'Witch University, Lid Par by Rev, D, Lewis Correll.Sex is to the same extent money; austerely too far-off is sufficient.- John UpdikeIs sex dirty? Deserted if it is done apply for.- Forested Allen