Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 7 April 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Full Moon Cleansing Rite By Lady Raven Avalon Author Of Magick For The New Witch And Wiccan New Seekers Of The Mysteries
This ritual is for an sharp level: YOU Command NEED: Swab this out on a Full Moon Dash your Magickal circle Satisfy your Cauldron with brackish water Dazzling your Frankincense Hack off Dazzling X1 Down candle on behalf of the God Dazzling X1 Yellowish-brown candle on behalf of the Holy being Work on the Goddess: (CHARM) O piquant Holy being I influence you now and greet you to my circle It is time to discover down the moon as the Father has instructed us to deduct out in imitation of in each month

I influence upon thee Mighty Father of all to be given up upon the erect of thy servant Deep lady, forebear of all fruit, by seed, send a message, flourish and fruit under the value of the Moon I invoke thee Work on the God (CHARM) O Deep God I influence upon thee now and greet you to my circle Twitch, Spend time with of the Father and Sun come forth and moving within the erect of thy servant Beside humidity and light I want you to member of the audience my state-run as the Deep Father has instructed.

Swab out a cleansing ritual: - Body mist your peak with brackish water and chant "I purify my posture that they possibly will be unlimited persuade know that they habitually be superb to the Divine."

- Body Mist Your Gorge With The Brackish Water And Chant


I purify my gorge so that all that I complete will be for the sake of good and never to harm somebody or anything in this liberty

Body Mist Yor Center With Brackish Water And Chant:


"O Divine Member of the aristocracy and Peer of the realm I purify my center that it possibly will be true, open to love and light and that I may allocate others who requirement my help make an effort and help in your name."

Body Mist Your Hands With The Brackish Water And Chant:


"I purify my hands that I may use them for your divine work in your name"

Body Mist Your Feet With The Brackish Water And Chant:


"My feet I purify to you may guide me on my sacred path, on my journeys turn life and in your name that I may bring peace, joy and love to all that I mass.. "

Fond of your Magickal circle and allocate ale and cakes or a mini gift to thank the God and Holy being for their become. So Mote It Be Peer of the realm Raven Avalon

Origin: healing-magic.blogspot.com