Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 7 April 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Welcome Paranormal Suspense Author Pauline Holyoak
I grew in Southeast England, in a coal mining settlement my next of kin calls, "The place that time forgot." It is nested with the dishonest city of Canterbury and the medieval village of Dover. One summer, once I was a child, we would tumble my aunt and uncle at their scenic inadequate abode on Salisbury Lackluster. It was called Scotland Hold and was situated not far from the ancient Stonehenge. My uncle worked as a help hand for the odd squire. My aunt tended the manor observe. It was existing as I roamed free, productive within the English tackle, that I adept joy, stretch of time and some very ghostlike and unsettling occurrences. It was similar a fairytale kingdom with a mysterious jam. I came to Canada as a nanny, once I was 21. This terrible and awful settle has served me well, but England attitude continually be home. I befall in Alberta with my sports batty next of kin, good Sheltie dog and ill-tempered reddish-brown cat. We suffer two off children. They are the gems in my jewel chest. I love this part of the settle, set aside for the winters. It can be a chilly minus -30 for days on end. Twang.....The recollection of my summers at Scotland Hold suffer stayed with me as a concoct of petty shadowy mystery all my life. A few excitement ago I revisited my babyhood wonderland (the old place on the other hand emanates a ghostlike and heartless middle) and was lead by some darkness press-gang happening concocting this story and prose this book. It is from my mystifying experiences at Scotland Hold that this book has emerged.My life has been a fascinating badger so far but void compares to my mystifying summer holidays at Scotland Hold. Merryweather Lodge-Ancient Revenge: Because Emily Fletcher meets the firm favorite Jonathan McArthur she is besotted and passed on with passion. Character he go with her to the dreaded wood-lot, to remove the tender ancient curse, to the lead it's too late? In the initial unfinished of my story Emily is fourteen excitement old. In the tiny unfinished she is forced to return to the abode, at the age of twenty. My experimental contains elements of sight, comedy, imagine, romance and sex. I suffer created a world happening which my readers can escape and an deem that attitude recollect their imagination, alive their emotions and assume their argue.Admission an quotation to my experimental, Merryweather Lodge-Ancient Revenge -a scenic inadequate abode, steeped in history, covered in secrets, its indication a poignant middle of paradise and hell at http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/ Here's an idea: This experimental makes stereotype Christmas gifts for readers kind a sense of perfect example.I am now working on the tiny book of my Merryweather Hold trilogy... Merryweather Hold - The Revolting Turn.Thank you for charter me split this. Delight come tumble me at my website http://www.paulineholyoak.com/