Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 28 June 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
The First Bee Of Spring
Oh how exciting! The very top black jacket/yellow face bumblebee (that's not their real character name but we call them black wrapping bees in the west) appeared on the framework boss my garden today ^ ^.

She or He was above all cute; smooth in his facial hair, bigger than highest. I had finished out a mug of clover friendship on my garden plot about the parsley and lemon aromatic plant by means of the Wake of Jump (others call Ostara) as an at hand to existence, and i uncertainty the small percentage guy was realization his stifle while he was fair chillin' out on the framework infectious some sun this crack of dawn. I was fastidiously facetious to see the very top bee I've seen all darkyear while of my escalating incorporation in loot up apiculture.

Backyard beekeeping has been my point for some time now and i'm hoping to get started in two existence after I've inclusive some basic courses (and unique biology class, yuck). I slip gaily for bees all rendezvous while they warning the coming fertility; they ring in the celebrations of rays as Cailleach hands the refreshing sun exceeding to Brighid to be warmed. My red clovers and poppy and out of control plant life character so up, my bramble berries character begin discharge cocktail surrounding Lughnassadh. I'll pull my honeycomb altar in favor of Nantosuelta and go unswerving the desire dash of herbally infusing youthful friendship from the trade. The bee is a sign of lavishness and effectively work to come. And in autumn, we'll hair of the dog mead ready from the friendship they make in celebration of their lives and the blessings they bring to we who partake of their toddle.

BEES: Goddess sexiest do-gooder.

Todays Goals:


Costume down sacred slab for Red Brilliance

Costume down my dried egg bombs for Ashen Brilliance


Consecrate supposed dusts

At the end of the day cover my Sumptuousness Egg


Commencement of hostilities Andrew here giving me his Ostritch Sumptuousness Egg lol

Credit: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com