Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 30 October 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
General Questions About Wicca And Magick What If
I've been reading. One source claims that in order to be a true Wiccan you MUST going through a wide variety of training in spell field and go through initiation. Another source claims that you dont need initiation. So what if you leave where I live where there is only one other known practictioner? AND the nearest Coven is like 6 hours away? Then what?

I practice, devote, work with controlling my energies which is REALLY hard a times (has anyone else found that?), etc but because I am no where near a High Priestess or near any of the other higher ups, does that make me less of a Wiccan?

Coming from a Christian family, initiation kind of sounds like the whole baptising lecture my dad goes on about; being baptised means you are a true Christian and that you've turned away from all other evils and blah blah blah. I know A LOT of people who aren't baptised and have the greatest lives, they help out when help is needed, and they attend church every Sunday. Does that make them less of a Christian?

I don't know, I'm still trying to grip a few things and I guess the whole initiation of being a Wiccan vs no initiation therefore not a real Wiccan kind of confuses me :/

Sorry if I put anyone down. That was NOT my intention! This all made more sense in my head... Like I said, I'm still a little confused with a few things and looking for answers.

Brightest Blessings!

Sorry again

Statistics: Posted by EmeraldMist - Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm