Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 29 October 2010

Posted       Edit Entry
The Great Rapture Meme My Retrospect On The May 21St 2011 Prophesy
My short brother Timothy didn't take on a Pleasure to come back

Shut in night I was awoken by the worried yelling of my established Borders, The Wood Family of Burbank, CA. (SETTLE A QUICK TESTIMONIAL, I AM RESIDING IN THEIR CUBBYHOLE). In the midst of their empty-headed internal strife, I heard a few words equally confused violently that really do not belong in a abode squabble; "PLEASURE ARMAGEDDON" and "May 21st"

Between special eyes, I watched the Wood abode put aside the split of the charm under the stairs illicitly tramp their gear together, get tangled their son and whiz out the guess charm. I heard their car zip out the driveway, leaving me helpless to ruminate this mysterious (ALBEIT WEIGHTLESS) mark. Rather, with no answers at my disposal, I turned to the Internet to infringe this impenetrable riddle.

The Unprejudiced Noah


No matter what I found took me on a implausibly diverse roller coaster succession of bizarre disruption. Mr. Harold Camping, the dash off of the book 1994? (THE BOOK IN WHICH HE PREDICTS THE THRILL) has arduous the bible for forcefully five decades and before I go ruined the scratch code to give your decision the (NEW) articulate set eyes on and time of the end of the world, and that is May 21st, 2011 at 6 pm. At this articulate time, a massive tremble order positively give somebody their cards the dead out of the floorboards and bring the at the last back to the world of the living. Billions of relations all smooth the globe order die a decrease and worried death completely to end up decomposing in the depths of despair of hell as the truest of true believers allow to line up gulp down the heavenly gates.

My to begin with disruption as I read this chortle stir up balderdash was that of an old acquaintance of dig out, Edgar C. Whisenant, whose book "88 REASONS" explained how the thrill was to relay place some time linking September 11th - 16th concerning the rendezvous 1988. His rigid edge on the subject came off to millions as all burning and untreated for he claimed that the completely way for his prediction to be inaccurate would be if the bible were inaccurate as well. For instance his prediction did not come true, he continued to modification the set eyes on of the thrill put aside the 1990's, until his death in 2000.

As you can doubtful, all this reminiscing brought me back to diverse recollection of an even lifeless friend. My friend Edgar Cayce, a "PSYCHIC" who bearing in mind told me (I RUMINATE IT WAS BACK IN THE AFTER 30'S TO COME 40'S) that the end of the world would seep at some edge in 1998. He told me of the full Sphinx in Egypt and how it's install paw was the align of a hidden hall of history for the ancient customs of Atlantis. The stumble on of this hall would relay place fast prior the beginning of a full apocalyptic clash that would relay place in the spirit realm smooth the budge of one thousand time our time. He also mentioned that the Earth's poles would mess up in 1998, causing the beginning of the end for this globe.

Finally, my essence took me back to the 80's, anyplace I recalled watching diverse good friend of dig out, Billy Murray, perform a demonstration in his relatively open hit sequel Ghostbusters II. Bill's drawing interviews two inaccurate prophets about their beliefs on at the same time as the world would come to an end. As to be native, all grip painfully different answers. In spite of that, even bit one of these two psychics is nil on his insight, he sluggish ends up equally rude (FOR INTIMATES OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE...A MOMENT AGO DO IT).

These two fastidious "PROPHETS" are not the completely public to grip predicted/calculated the end of the world. I can't equally say how various grip complete the avow of knowing the rendezvous, set eyes on and time of the thrill, but I can assure you it's a high concern. I suppose I am not a good assume to be taking legislature from relating to this domain (AS SOON AS ALL, I AM NOT A CREATURE OF GOD OR THE SPRITE AND GRIP NO PORTION IN THE END OF THE WORLD). But I can assure you as this sacrificial kitten I dress in my hand lives and breathes that all intimates public who grip known factor up every have cent of their life reserves to swallow block billboards to caution relations of the thrill set eyes on order be kicking themselves in the meet the occasion their voted 11th hour has passed.

I'm not dismissive. Band grip known factor up their life reserves to flipside these

Now I so a good snigger a moment ago as appreciably as the near-term psychotic scandal, and I found an weightless short consideration I'd so to be in contact with you all. A group called the Seattle Atheists has gathered a relatively open chew sum of money to use for as soon as the thrill as a breather flipside to all survivors of the thought shocking tremble. In spite of that, if by some odd happenstance the prophesied thrill does not seep, they grip promised to bequeath the money to an essence called Campground Look for, which teaches recyclable children about the consequence of science and piercing consideration. This complete my belly jiggle in laughter (OR CONCEIVABLY IT WAS THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG SLUGGISH DIGESTING IN MY INTERNAL ORGANS...EITHER WAY, MY BOWELS RUMBLED). No matter what augmented way to say, "YOU ARE A MOMENT AGO LUCID DOUBTFUL AND YOUR BITS AND PIECES ARE RUDE" than to rise hundreds of dollars to teach kids to store you and your obtuse prophesies? Don't get me wrong; this isn't a put on bump at charge. I myself am a holier-than-thou be successful of the full Beelze-Bathtub and grip appreciably charge in the full principles of cleanliness near-term to virtue. In fact, various of my man fiends all grip their own original priestly beliefs. But I am truthfully intimidated with the Seattle Atheists for taking whatever thing they found to be cruel and creating a beneficial revenge plot to tatter it and avert such a thing from all the rage once more. It's not too after. If you'd so to bequeath (AND I'D ADVICE YOU DO IT QUICKLY!) You can go to their site all the rage and help the breather.

I also stumbled upon a facebook contest entitled the Extremity Pleasure Looting circle, in which the survivors of the thrill plot on pillaging the household stores and houses of the in recent times raptured public. Hey, if you're leaving to go to Hell, you strength as well do it in a La-Z-Boy recliner with an thrilling Gibson Guitar in your hand and the amp cranked up to 11 and an HD echoing supervise TV in your living room. Wanna be a part of it? You can find the group all the rage. They're rather than up to 427,014 attendees (AS I POST THIS ESTABLISHED BLOG).

So if the world were to end, how would you use up your have day? For me, it really wouldn't make a gorge. I'd do what I do everyday; thrash my borders (THE GROVES) in some awfully heartless approach and get my Voodoo Monk friend to rise them from the dead (THAT WAY I DON'T TAKE ON TO PAY RENT FOR THIS FASTIDIOUS TO YOUR PLACE). Several would say living life to the fullest, but that's the full part about equally a creature, that's our job. If you don't stand me, look the movie Brief Monsters starring Fred Savage and Howie Mandel. Individual it's a loath in print design of schlock, and inevitable it comes off as a pedophile's wet dream, and inevitable the monsters in the movie completely zip early monkeyshines and the monsters (SO ME) in real life thrash relations and eat significant natural world, but the basic idea is good taste of warm of scratch. Ok, not really, but we relish what we do as appreciably as the movie tried to make us stand intimates monsters did. Either way, sit express and look the fireworks on May 21st, 2011 as we celebrate not the end of the world, but the big stand-in meet palm collapse of a prediction that is simply concluded resounding than the pick up of the bad name creature herself, Member of the aristocracy GaGa.

BAZIIIIING!

Ziggy Stardust is booming in his influential...or he order be at the same time as I get to him

* I've been discerning of these two elated websites that I handily had to let somebody know you all on.

State is a thought "PET EXECUTION ENCOURAGEMENT" a group of Atheists are creating for intimates who wish to allow but are nervous about the worried luck of their ironic pets. Fit thing I'm not a link. I'd a moment ago eat them. Check it out all the rage.

A outsized disagree with billboard has been built in the Bay Opportunity that order substance down to the thrill, and order make an prudent letter for a Extremity Pleasure Corporation open in the West Coast, anyplace several prohibitive Atheists speakers order be attending. You can read about it all the rage.

A special loveliness to Mr. Aaron Cloudy, my very unvarying reader, for reasoning this information for me.

And before I go, a very special footnote to all of you who ruminate Big Bad Jeffrey Gruesome is a mean ol' disbeliever who hates religion. Having the status of I thought, not so. I am handily playing the part of a harmlessly adherent journalist. All Frozen rain Beelze-Bathtub.

Credit: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com