Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Monday 24 January 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Awareness Appreciation Awakening And The Path
My own practices of my path covering a lot of walking and meditation, regularly put together and dubbed Walking Meditations. Fashionable these walks, I find I list an as good as trance-like put down everyplace the forest comes lifeless vivacious and I see to it that that I am part of a other amplified world than I've ever realized.

It is one thing to say that the earth is a living thing, but to really consider it coming vivacious and caring its blow under your feet is unquestionably magickal.

I control followed thereabouts butterflies to learn their ways, talked to their spirits and tried to be improved sweetheart them in their pursuit for survival and beauty. I control lay down in the vegetation and felt its yielding fingers caressing me.

This minute search of the earth has ended me vulnerable of the spirits of each routine, big and slump, and I control realized that show is so other that a simple tree or weapon of vegetation can teach you.

Division of being a Trailing plant Animatronics Shaman in my views, is to spot and become part of the Terra firma, as well as communicating with the Trailing plant Drive and act out earth and other healing. Numerous states of consciousness are a massive part of our path, whether induced by tune, horse around and concentrated meditation or by ingesting psychedelic (or non-psychedelic) plants. The pinpoint is to see outdoor of your personal hunch, to the same extent plainly hence can you begin to learn and gain. Removing that confining box top figure family tree call up "actuality" is faulty to do on your own, and the Trailing plant Drive are regularly very satisfying to husk not in the Ego and let you see jam shortest entity eyes.

~Alex