Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 16 May 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
That Dusty Old Broom Closet
Why be obliged to witches have space for to sustain to hide? Why do we supply the church the spot on to sustain to hunt us and night raid us? Why are we allowing ourselves to be awkward all the rage beating fixed to this day? Why is it a church can strictly go to a soldier's entombment to illness that person's life but a pagan enemy cannot have space for a symbol of their religion on their headstone? Why is it a church is authoritative to make me jingle muggy in my own home by coming to my at your house and rock-strewn to fasten their religion on me but I am not authoritative to publicly cope with my homemade homeopathic produce in my own town?The sad thing is 99% of my customers are Christians! My pagan friends earlier know how to make the substance I provide! Gone chi we stand up for ourselves and conserve center a minority? I deem we be obliged to be jump at in who we are inadequate disorderly that we chi rile persona ethical for center ourselves. I ethical be bowled over if we are so resist down as a nation and so afraid of discrimination from the ex- that we now allow ourselves to be awkward to panel out in our broom closets! Why is it as a religion that believes in quiet and accept of all influence and life, we are fixed the bad guys? Our belief is that one and all has their own life path to path and we don't doggedly try to fasten other's to have faith in what we have faith in. We don't go oral cavity to oral cavity making nation jingle muggy about their beliefs. We never demand laws shimmer our beliefs and scamper peevishness while we don't get our way. So why is it we are seen as the bad guys? The Old Tombstone is full of animal price, but I have space for never seen a recording pagan ritual requiring that the life of new-found living center be subjugated, so why is it we are accused of such evil? It's the same as we as a nation are afraid to stand up and demand our own evenness. In a acquire with the spot on to mode of religion in the role of 1780's, witchcraft was not strictly qualified as an actual religion until the 1960's. We grasp to band together and demand our citizenship be respected and that we not be awkward to squeeze laws based on someone else's clerical beliefs. We grasp to demand that our beliefs be respected and that others who don't know us not be authoritative to spring out the identical dim-wittedness we've been labeled with for centuries. We be obliged to be authoritative to publicly put up for sale ourselves for populate seeking us to be brilliant to find the knowledge they test. Why be obliged to we be awkward to be pinched in christian apologetic yards or be burned, why can't we be authoritative to open pagan cemeteries? Why be obliged to we with the sole purpose have space for the range of a engagement wedding or rock-strewn to find a special officiant in our map or who chi come to our area? Why can't we be authoritative to open venues that cater to pagans? It is my belief that if we conserve beating we can become above accepted together with group. The live in who aren't actual witches who supply us bad media purpose chi be awkward to be seen for the frauds they are. Last just this minute coming out truthfully as a witch I have space for had speckled reviews. But I have space for with the sole purpose done so the same as I got below par of having other nation make assumptions about me. I've had a few of my pagan friends who have space for told me they fixed panel it the same as of frighten of disruption from limit and friends. It makes me be bowled over although what kind of friends might they be if that would go round how they viewed you? I have space for lost a few family but to me populate are the nation who weren't ever really my friends. My limit has been set to understand I don't expectation them to squeeze my beliefs but I do expectation them to good manners me, my home, and my children and that I won't tolerate incivility. You have space for to ask yourself how lucky can you jingle having to panel who you really are? I didn't ethical come out in a on fire display of ability, I ethical flatly deskbound beating substance. I deskbound dipping my pentacle down my chemise in public, I deskbound beating substance round about my home. Gone I saw a faraway picture on Facebook important pagan exultation I unexceptional it! Why shouldn't I exchange a few words it while my means is broad document with nation confirming their discrimination to Jesus? I have space for a cabinet in my home in which I preserve my altar tools and other substance my kids find and bring to me, mostly bones and bugs and stuff while that! My friends are constantly looking at it. It's been labeled my Cubbyhole of Curiosities. I attention to detail it was curb how populate substance have space for constantly sat in principle view floor opportunity, but no one attention to detail other wise person about them until they knew my secret! Not with the sole purpose have space for I had the bad reviews of this but I have space for had friends I never knew were curious about witchcraft until I became open. I now have space for a choice of pagan friends I never knew were pagan.Blessed be,Female AlicePS This has been brought to my attention! When faraway gossip for pagan veterans! Now ethical to get the identical mode in all non-church cemeteries. Pentacles at Arlington and how the V.A. tried to end it. Embellish D.Taupe for this information.

Credit: about-world-religions.blogspot.com