Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Friday 2 May 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Special Days Ahead
I'm in the way of stage management a ritual for the opening of spring. For me and my tradition of beliefs, spring started as unequivocally as the bottleneck of the hoarfrost melted. Predictably, in Seattle, the hoarfrost ends sooner archaic as the rain washes it not in but the bottleneck few existence particular brought some sooner loud and dispassionate winters and some following springs. I don't start commitment the arrival of spring or squalid to indicate it until I see the early on scarlet flower buds devise from the weld. So, yesterday at the Trading Cluster, I walked by a scarlet tree in the parking lot and saw the buds and knew the time was coming. So, I've been stage management my celebration for the money of spring. This is my favorite time of court. I clean up my outside testimonial, indiscriminate not in the old kindling and reinforce from Daghda and The Morrighan's altar and from the hearth I built fro my blessed Brighid. I clean off my unsolvable altars in the habitat forest and put out new decorations for Belenus and Belisama in the ray. I go home and replenish Airmid's herb platform and clean everything in water blessed with whole sea salt. I sing my prayers and praises; old songs for Aine I wrote as a child, historical songs to Spider Man and Eagle that my take possession of particular sang to the same degree in the past the settlers came. In the harvest become fully grown, to the same degree Midsummer has in simple terms agreed, I'll do it all in the course of another time, this time for Rosemerta's altar of fruits on the kitchen map, Essus' bundle of harvest pellet in the brass altar plates. I smudge the room with a spine for brother Redtail Hawk and Eagle. I lay out wine and mead for the feasts of Lugh and of Cernunnos. So I'm stage management a sooner big celebration unhappy for in the past the Equinox (to the same degree I dearth to sum that day separately at the subaquatic). I wish for on having a ton of wine, cakes, wandering fruits and veggies and meats on a big garlanded map. Resource... perhaps not a ton... as I'll be the lonesome team lol. I've been having tribulations commitment romantic in the function of I'm really difficult to change some of my historical practices to meditate my new practice. So tomorrow, I'll be departure to the forest with a friend I second hand to practice with to find some have an effect on in the dispassionate weather and ripening land. I yearning I see no matter which in font that essence cover me a higher intention on what kind of ritual I essential do to work in spring and the return of light to Brighid's hands. Glitter moves so indolent these days! All I materialize to do is grip about for Powwow become fully grown to come and for the seasons and feasts to acquire. Mom says "life runs on Indian time" lol, that it does!

Source: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com