Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Show Me My Path Spell
Hello sweeties, how are you?

Have you ever had a day where you just wonder if you are doing the right thing or are on the right path? I'm sure you have, because you are human and we all have this uncanny knack of having self doubt.

But we know that really we are just worrying about things and making sure we are doing the right thing or not. So I have written a little spell just to help show you your path and help you to get into focus.

All you need are some rose petals and your hands, that's it, remember simple magic is always the best.

Go outside when you are feeling calm and positive and grab a handful of rose petals in both your hands. Then say

"Ancestors of old and spirits that are here,"

"Help me see my path so clear,"

"Help me to see the good in me,"

"And help me get rid of any negativity,"

"Help me to love myself and show me the way,"

"And confirm to me the path I should be walking this day."

As you say the last line, blow the petals from your hands into the air and have faith that the universe will give you a sign to show you that you are on the right path.

Let me know how you get on!

OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE...

* What is Magic?
* A little bit of magiceveryday
* What are Spells and Spellcraft?
* Find your light spell
* The power of candlelight

Zemanta



Reference: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com