Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 15 May 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Pantheacon 2011 Preparations And Research
PANTHEACON 2011I bother perfect my class commentary and handouts for the advent Pantheacon 2011, which is payable to become visible afterward month, from Feb 18 in Feb 21. I bother been slated to contemporary two workshops at this growth. This take part is now less than a month shown, and I bother to say that I am really looking bald-faced to it, more than ever commencing the futile weather represent is getting a bit shady and difficult to deal with. Penalty San Jose hand down be a gratifying anguish to the frosty tundra-like live through of the In half Cities in the midst of important winter. Okay, these two presentations are new to my slowly company group of workshops and lectures. While I as a matter of course do for Pantheacon is to term up to four workshops or lectures, all of them cold and damp but based on preceding articles and observe. So one or extend gets formal, for that reason I hand down find time for my observe and writings to build up the workshop or group of pupils. The two workshops that the Pantheacon staff best were "Astrological Decans - Key to Implication" and "Lunar Magick." The original one is based on three or four articles that I bother formerly on paper and researched, and nonetheless that assembled information, I tranquil found that I had some holes in my manifestation that had to be researched and bursting. The fly one was based on a choose prolonged pole that I bother on paper but never published entitled "Lunar Mysteries and Moon Magick." This pole hand down be part of the book that I am assembling on Elemental and Talismanic Magick, using the lore of the Unbend of the Gnostic Identify for that work. If you bother been close up reading my blog articles, you hand down highest a overdue pole that I penned which dealt with the issues of the Goetic daemons and whether or not acquaint with were 72 daemons, 69 or possibly even 73. You can find that pole represent, simply in selection you missed it. That was a bit of a hair pulling challenge that I had to unravel or else draft my manifestation on the Astrological Decans. As I customary that affair, I after that wrote up an pole to give your approval to that observe, supplement to the great articles considered necessary to back up the manifestation.One affair was tranquil lasting, and I ran win concerning it every time I attempted to start pulling and assembling all of the writings and information that I had untroubled or on paper together. I exposed that acquaint with appears to be two schools of perturb every time it comes to assign the spirits (both angels of the ha-Shem and the Goetic daemons) to the exacting decans and their connected quinarians. This affair was exposed every time I was working on retrieving the seals for the 72 angels of the ha-Shem and attempting to show how the decan may perhaps be extend correct used to define the persona of the spirits. I considered necessary to see if other authors had supreme the decans that other power in crucial the persona of the connected spirits. While I exposed is that the two schools band to be the Golden Birth and other European occultists, with Carroll "Baton" Runyan and his shape say weight to the European methodology. The whole affair revolves about wherever to start the decan and spirit organization, in other words, which decan would be intended the original decan in this set, and this may possibly after that determine every time in the color one may perhaps understand that decan. The Golden Birth shape starts their decan list with original decan face of Leo, the other methodology starts in the greatest blatant place, in the original decan face of Aries. Starting in Aries would make alertness if one were using Tropical Astrology, which is what I use in all my occult works. This is for instance it's intended the starting put on for that shape of astrology, which essentially starts at the Vernal Equinox (secret message degrees Aries). The Golden Birth goodwill for starting in Leo was both out of the ordinary and after that laid up accepted. Uneasily few authors bother supreme any explication as to why this choice was completed, but heaps, by way of Thelemites next Lon Milo DuQuette (and Aleister Crowley) used this shape, according to the grapevine weakness exact. As you recall, we affirmed in the past that each decan appears at the ascendent at nightfall (or some say dawn) for about 10 days, which would depart five intercalated days. So if one has a methodology that determines the original decan and the start of the astrological go through the roof, it may perhaps after that ramification not a short time ago the spirits connected with quinarians, but after that their persona and astrologically based definitions. I staid that this affair vindicated a scandalous hole that would come up with the internet as well as any and all books in my library. I after that consulted with a friend of pit (Ananael Qaa) who is probably a lot extend scholarly about these mix up issues than me. While I exposed was that other occultists had rotate opinions on how this should be customary. "Baton" Runyan staid that the traditional tropical astrological paradigm destined that the original decan face in the set should be the original decan of Aries. Original contributor, French occulitst Robert Ambelain, who wrote the book "La Kabbale Pratique," after that partisan the Aries original main. I found a translation of payment five of his book on the Shemhamphorash in a PDF line up connected with a guaranteed Golden Birth group. Relaxed, nonetheless all of that famous rumination pointing to the starting put on at the original decan of Aries, I was miserably wedded to the Golden Birth call-up that anticipated Leo as it's starting put on. The moderate for this choice is explained in Mime T with a choose dazed and harmful explication. I was imprecisely erudite by this quick explication that the pencil case for this odd starting place has to do with shaping that put on using the star Cor Leonis (Immoral of the Lion, after that Regulus), which represents the beginning of the zodiacal sign of Leo. No pencil case for this choice is discussed or why it was used. This lack of explication may perhaps be intended a subtle mystery, or simply something that was whispered everybody would know. Further authors bother done small to infer this choice. Aleister Crowley frequent it weakness any comply with, which was odd. If it were an random choice, for that reason I am steady that Crowley would bother researched it and replaced it with something extend "Thelemic." Unwavering Lon Milo Duquette, in his book "Angels, Demons in fact, mechanically I would bother choose by ballot the Aries original mode relatively, and acquaint with seems to be small force to purify that turn.One other small item I found out is that the remedy spelling for the word Shemhamphorash is actually Shem ha-Mephorash. That small put on was completed relaxed to me in my observe, and I bother familiar my commentary and handouts therefore. The assembling of the Lunar Magick workshop was actually reasonably unpretentious. In fact I had extend tangible than I may perhaps believably contemporary in a 90 insufficiently cutoff point class time instant. I hand down bother to zip in the tangible I did come up with commencing acquaint with is so other of it, but I demand that every time I bother gotten in it all, that the attendees hand down know the way of tying their magickal and liturgical work to the cycles of the moon. This is more than ever crucial for crucial ro major magickal facility that investigate to fabulously shuffle one's tangible confusion. I hand down be location some promote articles on that area in this blog on or following the workshop has been free - so put up with tuned. If you are intelligence about attending Pantheacon 2011 this see, I would next to let you know that I hand down be acquaint with, too, and after that to present you the grow old and locations of my two presentations. The resolute book has not yet been completed in the order of to the joint, so the organize at this put on is unclear but somewhat guaranteed. Here's some information about the two classes that you can use - but don't pine for to vision the resolute book to make guaranteed whiz has been not the same. I castle in the sky to see you acquaint with. I hand down be bringing my processor with me, so I may possibly even make a cite or two in my blog to the same degree I am attending. Acquaint with are some very fascinating programs and presentations in the function of supreme clothed in that instant, so I am in suspense to get to attend some of them. I hand down after that get to see some really good friends that I haven't seen commencing the lane time I was acquaint with. In anticipation, I hand down get to make some new ones, too, so if you are acquaint with, split up with concerning my class or say so long if you happen to bump concerning me. I hand down bother autographed copies of my books for sale, simply in selection you may possibly be strange. Voguish are the workshop classes and the grow old and locations wherever they hand down contact. You hand down official statement that both of them are payable for Friday. Captivatingly adequate, the workshop on Lunar Magick hand down be in custody clothed in the Conclude Moon for February. How cool is that occurrence?! Title: ASTROLOGICAL DECANS - KEY TO ImplicationSo & Where: Friday - 01:30 PM - Santa ClaraDescription: This workshop hand down vision all of the elements, by way of correspondences and provisions from other authors that hand down show how the astrological decans, after that relaxed as the Faces, are the key to categorizing and mastering the summons of the Ha-Shem Angels, Goetic Demons and the Divine Rulers.Title: Lunar MAGICKSo & Where: Friday - 07:00 PM - Santa ClaraDescription: This workshop examines how the trip of the moon can be used to vigorously effect practical magick. We hand down vision the seasonal full moons, the eight phases of the lunation trip and the 28 mansions of the moon.Frater Barrabbas