Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Saturday 31 May 2014

Posted       Edit Entry
Lughnasadh On Primrose Hill This Sunday
I think I made a mistake in my events posting last week. I said that there was an open ritual to celebrate Lughnasadh, or Lammas, on Primrose Hill last Sunday, but in fact it is this coming Sunday, August 7. Oops.

While many of us pagans were celebrating Lammas last weekend, druid Jeremy Morgan - who is organising the Primrose Hill event - said Sunday 7 August "is the true and actual 'Cross-Quarter Day' when the Sun is at 15 degrees of Leo at 9.34pm".

However, the open ritual itself is taking place between 12.30pm and 2.30pm in the Hawthorn grove on London's Primrose Hill, NW1 8YH. The nearest entrance is opposite Rothwell St.

It is being run under the aegis of the Loose Association of Druids. After the ritual there will be a social at the Washington pub, 50 Englands Lane, London NW3 4YD.

The event is free and all are welcome, but please bring a small amount of food and drink to share.

I do apologise for mistakenly announcing the wrong day for this event - I got the details from a website that is normally very accurate and didn't check them carefully enough. Hopefully this Sunday's ritual will be wonderful.

If you spot any other errors on my blog, know of any other pagan events taking place in or near London, or have taken photos at any pagan events and would like to share them, email me at badwitch1234@gmail.com

The photo shows Jeremy Morgan and was taken by Mani of the Pagan Federation London.