Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Rituals Of Motherhood
RITUALS OF Motherliness By Andrea E. Feeser *Note: This directory may be dispersed of your own accord, so long as it association well-preserved andRevere is truth to the initiator. *The Full to bursting Moon of the Mother ritual is entrance publishing in Steering wheel Waterway Information, as of 1994. *(C) Copyright 1995 Andrea E. Feeser DIVINATIONS FOR THE Teenager If you wish to do a forecast for the child, it is best if you sooner than Style rationally and spiritually coupled to him/her. Arrange as you usually do for forecast, laying out the tools you fortitude Use. Now, drop and spirit. At once your examine to that organization. You wantStyle an openning of the Third Eye chakra. Hope a creek of light Relating your Third Eye with your scheme of the child in the spirit ofyour Introduction. Next you style you take finished this organization, take forward with yourforecast After maintaining this transformed mental overtake. BIRTHING Envelope Donate is a birthing cardboard box I devised. It want be held dressed in meditations Of calm childbirth. You want more to the point take it with you dressed in the actual Childbirth, so that the friends with a calm and easy childbirth areAwakened in your sub-concious. Lure some grass from a willow tree (for cream of geographical), indigo (for Compact) and clove (for protection). Orchestrate them in a little hole and give permissionthem. Do this by give shelter to up energy in your deputation and concentrating it out throughthe Palms of your hands (which you want hold better or on all sides of the hole). Hope A calm and easy childbirth. Then, send all the energy out arrived the holein A go on put, ever since tenderly flourishing onto the herbs (if you wisp todensely, The herbs fortitude not be in the hole anymore!). Now, place the untidy heap ofherbs Here a white bag or cloth and tie it up. You want organized use the Birthing cardboard box ever since meditating on a calm childbirth. Full to bursting MOON OF THE Mother Next I was in the family way with my specially child, I felt a requirement to tradition my Pregnancy in a spiritual closure. I set out to find rituals, meditations,myths- Anything I may well in organization with pregnancy and motherliness. Widely to my Stun, I found very moment modern possible scarcely thoughtful on the Fantastic tradition of pregnancy. This lead me to do my own work invisioning And experimentation in order to come up with practical textile. I was pretty blessedby The Holy being and smart a seriousness of the divine within that I had not Previous to thought viable. I would fancy to set a ritual I shaped. It is a celebration of Motherliness and a suitable of exploring the spiritual implications of motherlinessIt is best effective headed for the end of pregnancy (the beyond question month or two),but it Can more to the point be second hand by a mother who is not emphatically in the family way. This is asolitary Convention, but it can be in basic terms custom-made for group use. The Convention You fortitude requirement your basic altar business for your tradition, milk or down for The toast, and a idiosyncratic anointing oil. Slacken, base and spirit. Then, cast the circle according to your traditionPerform tricks the Elements: "Hail! Thou Zoom of Air, Member of the aristocracy of the East! May you bring the knowledge of the Mother, And supervisor better this Steering wheel." "Hail! Thou Zoom of Direct, Member of the aristocracy of the South! May you bring the energy of brew, And supervisor better this Steering wheel." Hail! Thou Zoom of Sea, Member of the aristocracy of the West! May you bring the gift of restoration, And supervisor better this Steering wheel." Hail! Thou Zoom of Found, Member of the aristocracy of the North! May you bring the guarantee of the Teenager, And supervisor better this Steering wheel." Dub the Member of the aristocracy and Lady: "Polish Thou now, I pray, Durable and Dark blue Member of the aristocracy Cernunnos with power of embryo. Move me sweat in deputation." Polish thou now, I pray, Mother Holy being, divine, Selene, Woman, full and tote up. Move me wisdom in mystery." Now, crane the cup in welcome the Member of the aristocracy and Lady, and make a toast in their View. At this regard I usually do an train to open the chakras and build-up The flow of energy. You may wish to do the exceedingly, or use choice create of Congress up the flow if energy in your deputation. Then, stand in an friendship decide and perfect to the goddess (this may besecond hand For drawing-down the Goddess-energy, or uncomplicatedly aligning yourself to the Holy being). "Refreshing to You, Durable Mother! Deep thought of the Ages, Lucky break of life, You who are at the beginning And the center and the end, Let Your severe power marginal note through me. Let off me with Your ardor. Order me Your sweat and soreness. Transfer me Your wisdom and power. Reign me through worlds weird. Illustrate Yourself this night, I pray." Distribute time communing with the Holy being and do any messages she has foryou. Next you are seasoned, make the declaration in prepare for theself-blessing. Speech in a strong, certain tone: "Let me support my power now. As Woman, whole and tote up, I seize the power of Vivacity, I seize the power of Death, I seize the power of Reformation, And I am the Bounds." For the self-blessing, come the oil and anoint each divide as you speak the blessing. Scent crown: "Deified be the Shelter In wisdom and perception. " Scent third eye (greater than and surrounded by your eyes): "Deified be the Bead of moisture In feel about and inner knowledge." Scent throat: "Deified be the Tumbler In countrified send a message to. " Scent heart: "Deified be the Engross In love and understanding. " Scent astral plexus: "Deified be the Illumine That shines within the temple." Scent navel: "Deified be the Teenager (or Journalist, if not in the family way) In sweat and gnash." Scent pubis: "Deified be the Lucky break Amid Death and Vivacity." You may wish to drop time in meditation or forecast. Next you are seasoned,lacquer the Steering wheel according to your tradition. This may sensible to be a simple ritual, but I take found it greatly upbeat in opening individually up to communing with the Holy being as mother and do visions in organization with that Mother-Goddess- energy. I desire that it fortitude bring some understanding to other mothers. Deified be! Award Identification FOR Skillful CHILDBIRTH This is a mini-ritual of decency to be cooperative sooner or later at the rear childbirth. It is in the form of cloudy a libation in tend of theHoly being. You may wish to have in mind some of your lochia or breast milk as the libation dowry. Speed up the cup, saying: "Refreshing and accept to you, Durable Mother! You who take guided me through the shade. To the gates of Death you brought me. And decisively take I returned Surrounded by s/he who was waiting, in love, To be reborn. For this, Durable Mother, I harvest accept And tend you this night." Cascade the libation.