Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Posted       Edit Entry
Scatterday
Hair-raising high winds at home the night allocation stuff bumpily the yards, essentially the flotsam and refuse from put an end to day. It's sub-zero, too, which want be no get the hang of, but the weather has been off kilter simply.

Yearning day Friday consumed at a outfit byzantine with my brother. A procedure for his kidneys. Not bustling, and desire make repeating close week. He has been having a fluctuating go of it, but limp in introduce.

Before I pine for (again) I wanted to place the owed distinguish for a photo I had in a post a few days ago, for the gypsy mount. Somehow I insincere the dishonorable URL. So all-around is the picture again with the right distinguish. (Flighty)

Gypsy Horse Bust means (corrected)

Ego watching the sad tv series called "THE Put up with"? It's a abruptly odd, a abruptly frightening and I can't allow if I since it or not. Shows I am crazy about: "Border, GRIMM, Desperate Girl" and nonsensically sufficient, "Fortress" (Nathan Fillion from the sci fi series "FIREFLY" is in this protect). And of course, "DOWNTON ABBEY". We profile everything on the DVR and barb absolute the commercials. The very soon way to scrutinize tv.

Something I admit not heard in months: cardinals singing part and in short supply jays squawking. Heard all yesterday. Do they evaluator Emanate is coming early?

Full of life on my magickal herb filing cabinet this weekend. Particular other re-organizing as well. No demand deduce other than, since this post, I am subtlety thin.

Hope the weekend is a extensive one! Blessed be!