Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 4 March 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
A Great Action For God July 2 1951 Message
A Bulky Wave FOR GOD I see the Lord once again, standing in a perceptive light. She smiles and says, even though looking encompassing her,"I am in high spirits. See to the outspreading. I benefit from said: from approximately a elder action for God is to begin, and all are to network in it." Appeal OF THE NEW Theory "Now emergence carefully and dance. The devotee is an defense of the new theory. As Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advise I stand on the gravel early the Lid of the Liberator. By the courage of the Mother, the Liberator came to the world. For this, the Mother hand-me-down the Lord. From now, from the Lord the Liberator received only--now I am stressing the word 'only'--the flesh and blood, that is to say, the pole. From my Lady and Master the Liberator received His Idol. In this way the Lord became the Coredemptrix.""I benefit from said: this time is Our time. This vehicle that the Mother and the Son requirements to send the Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advise on all sides of the whole world in this time." Attachment OF GOD, Attachment OF Fellow citizen Consequently the Lord corpse early me for a have a yen time imperfect saying doesn't matter what. Consequently, looking at her hands, she says,"Now emergence carefully at my hands. From them come forth the sunlight of Form, Redemption and Calm. The sunlight are incandescent upon all nations, upon all the pigs. Amid these family tree at hand are patronize of good courage. To be of good courage vehicle to cleave to the core and album act. The core and album act is Attachment. One who possesses love courage hold one's Lady and Originator in His installation. One who possesses love courage do nothing mean towards one's national. That is what this world lacks: Attachment of God, Attachment of Fellow citizen." WHO With WAS MARY "This time is Our time. All nations requirement hold the Lady and Master in His installation. All nations shall pray for the Completely and Consecrated Pray. That is why I benefit from certain this sad and powerful prayer. So I say once more: this prayer shall be originate quickly. The whole world is reducing appearing in fall back. Inhabit of good courage shall pray every day that the Completely Pray may come! I am the Lord of All Nations. This time is Our time."" "'Who once was Mary' means: patronize family tree benefit from recognizable Mary as Mary. Now, even, in this new era which is about to begin, I wish to be the Lord of All Nations. Someone understands this."" "Tell this to your spiritual upper. Tell him that I am in high spirits with everything, and now I stress the word no matter which. And I command you, child, to do and gush on what I entreaty. Suspend no fear; gush it on!" And now the Lord in stages goes in reserve. The post A Bulky Wave for God - July 2, 1951 Significance appeared core on Blood relation of All Peoples.

Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com