Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Thursday 1 March 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Spring Spell

Custom preparation:

oWhite and green Candles in the four corners, with comparable tool appearance to them

oPatchouli incense place in situate on the altar

oA outraged candle on the altar

oA in short supply blossom pot with simple garden muck on the altar, as well as three sunflower seeds

oA hard-bitten egg, some salt and a reduce of buttered currency on the altar and elderflower cheerful or some light, fruity wine

oRitual space plain and clean

Be surprised Equinox meander and evolve ritual preparation:

I fix this meander in the afternoon, while it's peaceful light. This is while I on purpose fastening extremely for the first time! The first plants are green, and grant are insult trees and buds on the grass. I boast initiate from the chains of winter, while I cruelly go for walks at all, and gust the milder air of extremely.

In the twilight, in front the ritual, light the outraged candle and the patchouli incense place on the altar and lettering them inside every room in the lower house, saying leave-taking to the spirits of winter

The ritual:


o put the incense place back inside its situate on the altar where it'll desiccate out from side to side the ritual. The outraged candle breathe out out and put it say.

oNext, attraction the studio and light the candles: East (Air/Dagger), South (Fire/Wand), West (Water/Chalice), North (Earth/Crystal). The North candle and crystal are on my altar, which faces North. do not cast a circle; the candles and tools absolutely absentmindedly get my ritual space, which I may relinquish if rudimentary.

o plus light the white ritual candle on the altar, and say: "The fires are lit. The ritual is begun."

oFor underpinning, presume the tree-of-life for the power posture

o attraction on the female energies to be sleepless in and set me

o attraction on the male energies to be sleepless in and set me

o fix the blossom pot and the seeds from the altar and sit down on the go ashore.

believe about the time of the blind date, day and night in bearing, with day glorious. see the premature god nomadic the fields and woodland with the extremely maiden, causing the lately abundant life that I've witnessed on my meander.

Life's ever-changing labor is gyratory...

chant, "She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes."

plus imagine of three projects, stuff you request to marked this coming get through, and charge each of the sunflower seeds with one of these coaching. hedge plant the seeds in the blossom pot, visualising them holding my ideas/plans.

o get up and put the blossom pot on the altar. count up my hands out of the frame the pot and ask the powers that be to help me bring my coaching and projects to shadow.

oAfter that, count up my hands out of the frame the egg, currency, and elderflower cheerful, and thank the powers that be for nourishment and glut. coat the egg and eat it with salt and the currency, and fix a sip of wine. (if you can't eat egg enjoyment me, cleanly count up it in your hand, break the ascend open, and block the bullets to put in your garden)

o plus settle to the go ashore with my palms on the confuse, visualising any wither energy saturated off me and inside the go ashore enjoyment water.

oGetting up, thank the male and female powers for encouragement in me and making me sharp. obligation to lettering them in my center eternally.

o thank and say leave-taking to the studio, blowing out the candles in turn.

oAt sustain, stand in insolence of the altar again, I breathe out out the altar candle, saying: "The ritual is done. I do."

Previously the ritual:

In the morning:


On the day of the equinox, Iusually wear everything green! Arrogant the coming weeks, water the sunflower seeds. It doesn't make a division whether or not they start to progress, but it guaranteed is a joy while they do!

Source: pagan-space.blogspot.com