Spellbooks and Recipes

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Witch Library

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Spiritual Path | Powered by Blogger
Design by Rachel | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates | Living with Magick

Sunday 11 March 2012

Posted       Edit Entry
Pagan Eye Ice Flowers
This beautiful photo of flowers covered in ice was sent to A Bad Witch's Blog by James C Wallace, who regularly posts comments on my blog and has sent in lovely photos of the moon in the past.

James, who lives in America, said he took the pictures in "our recent ice storms last month". With the Spring Equinox nearly here, I hope we won't see such wintry weather again for many, many months - although the picture is beautiful. James also sent me a few other pictures taken after the storm, which I'll post on my blog in the future.

As well as being a great photographer, James is a children's book author. I reviewed his books Magician of Oz and Shadow Demon of Oz, in February. The final book in the trilogy, Family of Oz,

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2010/07/pagan-eye-path-in-wood.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2010/04/taming-moon.html